3 Apr 2015

Favourite Drugstore Lipsticks

Hello beautiful people!
Long time no see! I hope you have / had a nice spring break :)
Sooo , in today's post I'm going to show you my favourite lipsticks from the drugstore.
If you want to see more like this , then let me know by liking this.


N°1  :                             Essence 01 CORAL CALLING




This is a wonderful darker pink colour 
and it looks very naturel when you
blend it out a bit.


N°2                   p2  SHEER GLAM lipstick 071 Mona Lisa Smile




This one is perfect for everyday 
because it has just a slightly 
reddish tone , but it still looks
very naturel.


N°3                       Maybelline New York 140 INTENSE PINK




This lipstick is just a nice soft pink
and it feels very creamy on your 
lips.


N°4                    Maybelline New York 910 SHOCKING CORAL 




This is my all time favourite summer lipstick.
It is a bright pink but again ,
when you blend it out it looks more naturel.


Hope you like it and if you have any requests , than let me know in the comments. 


Xoxo
Lara

No comments:

Post a Comment