3 Jan 2015

Sleek Pallet "AU NATUREL" Review

Happy New Year! I hope you're doing well.
In my last blogpost I have shown you the Sleek MakeUp Pallet in
"AU NATUREL 601" and I thought it would be great and maybe helpful , for those of you , who maybe want to buy this pallet , to make a review on it.Just
to show you if it is good or bad , where you can buy it and much more.




Soooo...... there are todal 12 eyeshadows , which are very good pigmented.in my opinion there are 6 colors for the daytime (nougat , nubuck, cappuccino , honeycomb , toast & taupe) and 6 for the nighttime (conker , moss , bark , mineral earth , regal & noir). So you can create many looks with this pallet.

This pallet comes with a mirror and a little brush , which means you can put it perfect in your bag for on the go.


The 6 colors on the top are perfect for an "everyday look".
But they are not as pigmented as the bottom eyeshadows because they are more flesh-colored.


                      ( I swatched them on paper because I had bad lighting)




The 6 eyeshadows on the bottom are perfect for a "Night-Out Look"  I think , because they are much darker than the other ones.


(They are so good pigmented  :)  )

All in one I think it is an amazing pallet especially for the beginners.

Where can you get it?

www.sleekmakeup.com     -----     $11.99

www.superdrug.com /        -----       7.99 pounds
or in the store

www.amazon.de                 -----       9.99€



Hope you liked it and please leave me a comment down below :) 

(This is not sponsered and they are all my own opinions)

No comments:

Post a Comment